The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- Loss or change in sense of smell or taste
If you have symptoms and require a test phone the Testing Hotline on 01626 204950 (Monday to Sunday, 8am - 5pm).
Please click the link below to the Council website for access to accurate and up-to-date information:
- Coronavirus: What you need to Know:
- Accessing a test on the Isles of Scilly.
- Information for residents.
- Information for visitors.
- Up-to-date information from:
- UK Government
- Public Health England